Monday, March 13, 2006

Senior White House Staff May Be Wearing Down

Senior White House Staff May Be Wearing Down: "'We're all burned out,' said one White House official who did not want to be named for fear of angering superiors. 'People are just tired.'"

I wonder which superior the official is in fear of angering.

It really is not a good idea to elect a moron, President. It is as simple as that.

Even if he were competent as a leader, I, personally, would be opposed to this President, because he does not want what I want. I actually think a competent leader would want more of what I want, simply because some of what I want, is competent, responsible leadership.

The deficit is partly a policy to reward the very, very Rich, who are Bush's base, but partly it is a failure of responsible leadership.

The mess in Iraq is partly just another episode in the nightmare, which is the oil-rich Middle East. But, the war in Iraq, and its disastrous consequences for the U.S., are a consequence of really bad leadership from Bush. The corruption and incompetence of Halliburton and the failure of the reconstruction, the catastrophic conflicts between Rumsfeld and Powell over policy, Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib, etc. -- all of it starts with Bush.

And, now, in his childish immaturity, he is holding onto staff, until they are beyond worn out.

I listened to Bush the other day. I do not do that often. But, he, himself, is deteriorating. I mean neurologically. His speech is now one big, long slur. The difficulty in constructing logical thoughts continues.

And, now, his staff is exhausted.

This is going to end, very badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment